Cool Stuff

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Just what is Pumpkin Scissors

This question intrigued me and so I just had to watch the anime.  So, found out a couple of things.  One, it is an anime based in a different world, but very similar to Earth.  Two, there are at least two different countries in this world.  Three, the premise is 'war relief' so the setting is in a post-war world that was a fight between the Emperor and the Government or something similar.  Four, the main character is a lady who is also a soldier and she belongs to a Noble family called Melvin (not sure on spelling since my version was English dub).  Five, there are quite a few German references, or at least they sounded German to me.  I don't speak German.  Six, there some under-handed things going on and they started during the war, but they are still happening.  Seven, the unit is called Section Three Pumpkin Scissors and their mission is war relief.  Eight,  You get to know what Pumpkin Scissors mean.  What, you thought I was going to tell you.  Watch the anime.  I give it four out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment