Cool Stuff

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Iria: Zeiram the Animation vs. Chaotic

Iria was a difficult anime to track down.  It may go by a different name because of misspelling.  Regardless, it was a good anime, short, but good.  It deals with space, bounty hunting, aliens, and technology.  I wouldn't recommend for the young, but age 14 and higher should be able to enjoy this anime.  I would rate this about 3.5 out of 5 stars.

Chaotic is a cartoon.  I first saw it when it first aired on Fox Kids or 4Kids or whatever its called.  I became a big fan of the first season.  Loved the artwork, the storyline was good and the creatures were all original.  It's been a couple years, almost like 5, since I originally saw it, but I caught all 79 episodes on Hulu and was disappointed that it ended so quickly and poorly.  I could be wrong, but I think it has ended.  The artwork seemed to change between seasons one and two, but you quickly forget the change.  Overall, I would have to rate this cartoon at a solid 3 out of 5 stars.  Definitely kid approved.

Comparing the two is like comparing peanut butter with jelly.  Both individually enjoyable, but when mixed together a definite awesome sandwich.  Better together than separate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment