Cool Stuff

Monday, April 9, 2012

High School DxD evaluated

WARNING!!!!! NUDITY IN THIS ANIME.

High School DxD is a great anime if your a guy.  Lots of boobs and hot chicks in lingerie, but there are two catches.  One, the girls are akuma (devils) and two, the girls seem to be in high school which would probably mean that the girls are minors; however, the storyline is intriguing and the list of episodes number twelve with one special that I viewed.  I would have liked to see more of the story enfold before the show ended, but due to what I just described I can see why.  There are also different viewings I found.  One viewing had everything censored out and the other had only below the waistline censored out, so basically one showed nipples and the other didn't.  Because of the story and the drawing involved with this anime I am giving it a rating of four out of five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment