Cool Stuff

Friday, January 13, 2012

A really good anime!

So, my list of anime has grown slightly with a little over seventy entire anime watched and two ongoing.  A third if you count by seasons.  The meaning of this blog though is to draw your attention to an anime called Steins;Gate.  It isn't a typo, there are no spaces and yes; there is a semicolon in between the two words.

Premise: Time travel and time machines using pseudo-physics (physics, but not really good physics) and a number of interesting characters.

Timeline:  Around 2010, but other years are mentioned and portrayed.

Review:  This anime brought tears to my eyes by having an interesting plot, intriguing characters, making me laugh and using some really cheesy physics.  I did notice some errors, but argued with myself about how and why certain situations happened and why certain other situations didn't arise.  However, this by far was an enjoyable anime, regardless of the small technical errors, and I would totally give this anime a thumbs up, five stars, etc.

In short - Watch Steins;Gate and see for yourself why this anime rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment